Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards



I just spent the last hour in very close company with Spider from Fearnet.com and Staci Layne Wilson from Horror.com (check out her blog on my blogroll). We were literally smashed together. Anyone got a cigarette?



The very musical Spider from Fearnet.com.



The lovely and talented (and awesome-haired) Staci Layne Wilson from Horror.com and SyFy.com


It was hot as hell, but I got to chat with the legendary Stan Lee, and my one of my absolute favorites, Jackie Earle Haley. I'll be posting some info on SCI FI Wire in the coming days, but in the meantime, I have a few pics for you.


Dude, Stan "The Man" Lee




I want to hug Jackie Earle Haley every time I interview him. Don't tell him. It sounds a little creepy.



There were girls in the trees.



And a unicorn...I'm a virgin, right? Shut up.


And dude, any awards show that passes out free beer to press is tops in my book. There is red dye in it. Not sure if that's to disguise the fact that it's Bud, or to make it look like blood. I'm going with the former.

Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)

They're running the titles now, and the screams for Twilight: New Moon make me mildly nauseous. Um, vampires have FANGS! They are NOT disco balls! Ahem.

More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Badass! You got to see two legendary creatures in one night! A unicorn and a Stan Lee!

    Looks like a good time. I'm not even hearing the screams for New Moon and they are making nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both!!! Shudder.

    I think you

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that's amazing scream 2009!!!

    keep blogging bro!:D

    Please review about pocong from Indonesia, coz that's devil is terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete