Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards: Johnny Depp is Hot, and Megan Fox Says She Isn't a Bitch (or something like that)

The upcoming Alice in Wonderland just won for Most Anticipated Fantasy Film. It wasn't Twilight? How is that possible? I'm surprised there wasn't a riot. We got to see a bit of new footage from the film. Alice falling down the rabbit hole, and appearing in her fantastically rewrapped dress. The most popular tattoo for people who think they're dark, yet cute, the Cheshire cat, and the prerequisite for all Tim Burton films, Helena Bonham Carter.



Johnny Depp just appeared on stage. Dude, I know it's wrong, but I almost asked if I could do my Public Enemies interview from his lap. Oh, you know you'd do it too. Poor Justin Long was a bit miffed about having to follow him. He just announced Lena Heady, Eliza Dushku, Megan Fox (really?) Katee Sackhoff, and Zoe Saldana as the nominees for Best Sci-Fi Actress. Fucking Megan Fox won..



Aaaaand, she just came on stage saying that there had been a lot of false rumors about her being an ungrateful bitch...OK, I exaggerate. But still. She said she really appreciates the opportunity to be in the film! Oh, whatever. I guess she doesn't want to be killed off in Transformers 3.

Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)

No comments:

Post a Comment