Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards : (Spoilers, BTW)...Breakout Female Performance, And Best Villain.

Next up, Breakout Female Performance. Isabelle Lucas. How the hell did she beat out Lorna Raver? That woman freaked me the fuck out in Drag Me to Hell!!! I know she's not exactly a hot young blonde...but I can't use staplers anymore because of that film!


Isabelle Lucas...you're welcome gentlemen.


Up for Best Villain: Eric from True Blood...OK, I'm alright with that. Cam Gigandet from Twilight, Eric Bana (disguised for his role in Star Trek), chicks representing with Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix LeStrange in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and yes! Lorna Raver from Drag Me to Hell!

Alexander Skarsgard won. I'm finally reading the True Blood books and I think I'm kind of leaning towards Team Eric...



And Breakout Performance Male? Prepare yourselves, it's the extra-roided Taylor Lautner. I interviewed this kid last year at the Twilight junket and he was tiny...so adorable I wanted to put him in my pocket and take him home as a pet. Now he's a giant, ripped movie star. Fangs...they have fangs! Ah well. He plays a werewolf, so I forgive him.



Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)

No comments:

Post a Comment