Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards: Harrison Ford is still hot and Best Director

Han Solo was always my favorite. Yeah, I like the bad boys. Harrison Ford just took the stage to give the award for Best Director, and thanked the audience for giving him a wonderful life. Hell, I'll put his kid through college. I've certainly contributed. Damn, he still looks amazing!



J.J. Abrams for Star Trek, Sam Raimi for Drag Me to Hell, Michael Bay for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen...WTF! There just aren't enough words for my disgust..., Pete Doctor and Bob Peterson for Up, Tomas Alfredson for Let the Right One In (I said it before and I'll say it again. Cool film. Too much snot. The kid is fucking twelve! Use a tissue!)

And no, Michael Bay didn't win. But another sci-fi guy did! He thanked Gene Roddenberry for doing all the hard work. John Cho and Karl Urban entered from a weird little portal on stage and jokingly asked if anyone saw Star Trek. We got to see some never before seen footage. See? This is why you have to watch the show. Totally worth it!!



Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)

No comments:

Post a Comment