Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards: Best TV Show, Elijah Wood and Roids (Yep. I'm talking about Taylor Lautner)

Do any of you watch Vampire Diaries? I don't. I can't. I...just can't. Should I be? The cast just announced the nominees for Best TV Show.

Dexter, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles (So sad...I know it wasn't great, but I think it was mostly a casualty of the Friday Night Death Slot...seriously, why does anyone do anything for Fox anymore?) and True Blood.

I'm not revealing the winner though. I want to know what you guys think. And the director said that they're using the award as a prop for season 3. (That was a hint.) He also said that this was the, "Most fucked up awards show ever...and therefore the best." He thanked the source material...(hint, hint) And a seriously beautiful man just walked up to the mike. (Hint number 3...that could have been more than one man in the show.)

Elijah Wood (called the "best wingman from Lord of the Rings") just announced the nominees for Best Fantasy Movie. And here they are:

Up (I LOVE Kevin and Dugg! Squirrel!), Twilight, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Watchmen, X-Men Origin: Wolverine. I think they set this up because they have to get their money's worth out of the 'roids. (I'm kidding. Don't sue me. He's adorable.) And they had some world premiere footage from New Moon.


See? Cute as a wolfie little button.


Here's what I saw: Lautner changing into a werewolf with behind-the-scenes footage of his harness work. And lots and lots of half naked wolves. Alright, this one may be a bit better. (Half naked guys usually work on me. Don't judge.) The footage was all pretty much werewolf stuff and short interviews, but it definitely got the biggest cheers of the night. In my interview with Kevin Smith, he made a big deal about how we shouldn't give shit to the Twilighters. They get actual girls into Comic Con. But all that does for me is make the line to the bathroom longer. What can I say? I'm selfish.



Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)

No comments:

Post a Comment