Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards: Woody, Pot, Morgan Freeman and Stan "The Man" Lee on a Giant Balloon Spider Thingie

Zombieland was just declared Breakout Hit of the Year! Nut up or shut up, baby! And the famously difficult interview subject Woody Harrelson stepped up to the mike. Seriously, talking to him on a red carpet is like pulling teeth. The first time I interviewed to him, I was wearing a necklace that looked kind of like a glass pot pipe. He couldn't take his eyes off it. Maybe the interview would have gone better if I had offered to let him smoke out of it.



Morgan Freeman (who'd better be in a Wanted sequel) showed up to give out the final award: The Ultimate Scream Film. And I won't spoil that for you. Let's just say that you must...see this...guest star. He...is a giant...in the industry. ::gesturing like a certain travel site spokesperson:: He said he'd be waiting for the director's call...figure it out?

And finally, (whew, this live blogging thing is nuts) the Comic Book Icon award for Stan Lee. The man is flying over the audience on a spider platform carried by balloons, in front of a giant spider web! I'm a teensy bit nervous for him! Has anyone done a mash-up of his Marvel cameos on YouTube yet?




Stan Lee on his spider thingie. This can't be good for a man his age.


What a blast! I'll try to link a few things to these posts in the morning. Interviews and stuff. And I'll have some more red carpet info as soon as my fingers uncramp and I can transcribe it all. Night!!!



Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)

No comments:

Post a Comment