Saturday, December 12, 2009

Video Game Awards!!!! Part 3

I also got a chance to chat with geek goddess Felicia Day and her co-stars on The Guild, Sandeep Parikh (Zaboo) and Amy Okuda (Tinkerballa). I'll have that up on Newsarama, but in the meantime, here's a pic for ya. Are you guys watching it? Pure awesome. Can't wait for the new Dr. Horrible. You know no one ever dies in sci-fi, so...



Throwing in a Mike Tyson picture for good measure. Look at him with his kid. He looks all cuddly and shit.



Best Individual Sports Game: UFC Undisputed

Is it sad that I was kind of hoping the Tiger Woods game would win? Am I just mean?

Found this floating around the interwebs.

Best RPG: Dragon Age: Origins



This game is sitting on my desk right this very moment and I haven't had a second to play it! I'm dying to start!!! I've always been an RPG girl and this one looks incredible!

They just spouted these off all in a row...typing as fast as I can!!!!

Best performance by a Human Female: Megan Fox in Transformers

Best Downloadable Game: Shadow Complex

Best Wii Game: New Super Mario Brothers

Best DLC: Grand Theft Auto: Ballad of Gay Tony

Most Anticipated Game: God of War 3

I am in love with the God of War franchise. I did a preview of some footage a while back and my friend Jessica Villareal and I were on camera while they were recording stuff for the game extras. We mentioned boobs, so I'm guessing it will make the cut. ;)

(Here's a link to the trailer.)

They're doing it again! Rattling off winners! My poor fingers...

Best Shooter:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Best Fighting Game: Street Fighter 4

Best Handheld: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Best Driving Game: Forza Motorsports 3

Best Soundtrack: DJ Hero

Best 360 Game: Left for Dead 2

Best Score: Halo 3 ODST

Best Movie/TV Adaptation: South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play!

One more post after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment