Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I review The Fourth Kind

I love alien movies. And anyone who follows me on Twitter knows how much I loved The Fourth Kind. I thought I was going in to see a Blair Witch rip off. What I saw was an incredibly entertaining film that actually fooled me for quite some time.


I say it in the review, but it bears repeating. I'm so tired of critics saying movies that try to pull the wool over your eyes are stupid and that audiences are far too sophisticated to buy it. Listen, when I see a magician saw a woman in half, I'm pretty damn sure he's not committing a homicide in front of me. It's still fun! (By the way, I'm also pretty sure my dad didn't really pull a quarter out of my ear when I was a kid. I still got to keep the quarter.)



Anyway, here is the link to my review of The Fourth Kind on The Huffington Post. Let me know what you think when you see it. (I'm still waking up at 3:33 am on the dot because of this film.)

No comments:

Post a Comment