Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scream Awards: Best Horror Movie, and Sam Raimi Rocks!

Next up, Best Horror Movie:

The nominees are: Drag Me to Hell (a freaking riot and one of my favorite's of the year) Friday the 13th, Let the Right One In, My Bloody Valentine 3D

Drag Me to Hell!!! As it should be. I know Let the Right One In was new and different (Why the HELL are they remaking it?) but DMTH was an awesome throwback to the fun horror films of the 80's. Plus, Justin Long stopped our interview in the middle to show me the YouTube video of the yelling goat. I'm not kidding. He said he has it on a loop in his office. Lorna Raver just yelled out: "Raimi rocks!" I agree. I forgive him for Spiderman 3 after DMTH. And it doesn't hurt that he's directing the World of Warcraft film. And he plays. Woohoo!





Spike TV's Scream Awards will premiere on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 (10:00 PM-Midnight, ET/PT)




No comments:

Post a Comment