Monday, November 11, 2013

The Pretender Panel From Comikaze Expo 2013!

Hey guys! As many of you know, I've been lucky enough to become a part of The Pretender universe. It all started when my good friend Valerie Whitlock introduced me to show creator Steven Long Mitchell to get him on social media.



What I didn't realize at the time was that I'd not only find wonderful friends in Steve and co-creator Craig W. Van Sickle, but that I'd end up helping to create the history of The Centre. It was announced a little while ago that I will be writing a series of graphic novels (yes, they'll be cannon) about the origin of the Centre and a certain object that links it all together. I recently did a 10 page preview with art by the insanely talented Jeffrey Henderson. I'm so excited! I don't have a release date yet as I'm still writing them, but I promise I'll get you the info as soon as I can.



In the meantime, check out the panel Steve, Craig and I did at Comikaze Expo 2013 to get all the info on what's coming! Also, check out the official website: The Pretender Lives and check out all of Jeff's work (music, comics, storyboards, etc) on his Tumblr page. I'm off to get myself some Pez.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I was completely OBSESSED with this series when it was on TV!!! I didn't realize there was an actual fandom for the show/story! Thanks for posting this ��

    ReplyDelete