Thursday, September 27, 2012

My 'Attack of the Show' appearance: 'Doctor Who' and 'Inspector Spacetime'

Hey everyone!

If you didn't see my Twitter/Facebook/Google+ note (that I published endlessly because I have no shame at all), I made my first appearance on G4's 'Attack of the Show' on Wednesday, doing the 'What to Watch' segment. Of course, my contributions were nerdy. First off, I chatted about the 'Doctor Who' parody on 'Community' called 'Inspector Spacetime.' Actor Travis Richey, who plays the Inspector raised a butt load of money on Kickstarter to produce the series (he is a 'Community' and 'Doctor Who' fan ... what a dream job), though NBC and Sony asked him not to do it with that name. Sure, there are a few changes, including the name, 'An Untitled Web Series About a Time Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Space.'  



Next up, I lament the upcoming Fall finale for 'Doctor Who,' the loss of companions Amy (Karen Gillan) and Rory (Arthur Darvill) and tease host Ben Schwartz and my fellow guest Anthony Breznican about their lack of Who knowledge. Also, make sure you check out 'Tales of Mere Existence,' from Anthony. It's hysterical! Discovering girls with Princess Leia dolls ... just saying. So is 'Jake and Amir,' which was Ben's offering. I want to sit on random people's laps now. Watch. You'll understand.

Check out the segment below and let me know what you think! (Also, feel free to tweet at @AOTS and tell them you want me to be on again. Yes, I am shameless. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'd rather see you and Anthony as hosts of that show...just sayin'...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete