Friday, November 13, 2009

Ming-Na, It's Always Sunny, Freddy Kreuger and Heat/Snow Miser

What a crazy day! Well, crazy since last night, when I hit the red carpet for...wait for it...it's a mouthful...It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: A Very Sunny Christmas direct to DVD and Blu-ray launch party. It comes out December 17th and will be chock full of Yuletide fun. Claymation elf penises, violent Charlie dances and Danny DeVito's naked ass. I'm serious. Danny told me that if "you like sweaty Italians naked" you're in for a treat. More pictures from the red...I mean, yellow carpet at the end of the post.



This morning, I got a chance to the super cool Ming-Na from Stargate Universe. You guys know how much I love the show. Well, it just gained even more geek points! Ming-Na is a fellow geek girl! As always, I'll post the link when it goes live, but in the mean time, here's why she is on my "Geek Chics Rule" Twitter list. She loves Star Wars AND Star Trek. (I thought I was the only one not participating in the hate war.) And she played Dungeons & Dragons! Any girl who has handled the 20-sided die is cool in my book. She says tonight's episode is going to blow your mind (even though she's not in it) and she asked me to tell you guys to drop her a line with your thoughts. Follow her on Twitter: @mingna



Finally, I'm back on the set of Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy doing makeup. And the legendary Robert Englund just walked in. While I was painting him, he told me that he has a bunch of plans for Fear Clinic. I'm hoping to chat with him about it for JoBlo...fingers crossed.



And just cause we talked about it on the red carpet last night, here are my favorite weird Christmas videos ever. Heat Miser and Snow Miser!


You're welcome. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment