Friday, October 23, 2009

My Dollhouse Preview, interview with Salma Hayek and Elm Street

It's an odd mix this morning, my geeky buds. This is why freelance makes puppies cry...

First up today, my preview of Friday's Dollhouse.



I got a chance to check out the next two episodes of the Eliza Dushku fashion show. (I'm sorry...see below) I'm sure you've all heard that we'll have to wait until December 4th to see the second one. According to the Futon Critic, Fox has benched the show for sweeps. Baaad sign, Whedonites. Here's my article on why you MUST watch this Friday's episode, "Belonging". M.U.S.T. Dichen Lachman is awesome. If this episode had been the first of the season, the show would be rocking instead of floundering.


The lady who might save Dollhouse!


I've also seen the Dec. 4th episode with geek goddess Summer Glau. She plays a crazy tech chick with a vendetta against Echo. Look, I hope she and Dichen can save the show. And not just because I love me some Joss Whedon. I think the show has great potential. I really do. I just think that it should be more of an ensemble. Eliza has tons of talent, but she really shines in kick-assery and seduction. Keep her there and let the other dollies do more. Audiences can spot a "vehicle" a mile away, and if comments on the net are to be believed, they have.



Next my final post on Cirque du Freak. Check out my video interview with the lovely Salma Hayek. She's magic wrapped in candy, but she was clearly exhausted during the interview. She does get really excited about the upcoming Shreck spin off, Puss in Boots. More excited about an animated cat than a bearded lady. Hmmm...



And sadly, it's my last day on the set of Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy...Andres Jones today, btw.

Andras Jones-Rick Johnson in A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master


I've had an amazing time, and I'll be updating the photo album as the actors come in today. I promised to give a shout out to super cool Cimematographer Buz Wallick. He tells me he is a creepy guy in a beard. (Absolutely NOT creepy.) Seriously, everyone has been amazing! And producer Thommy Hutson told me he's going to call me in if they get Dokken. \m/ (If you don't know that particular emoticon, you won't get why that makes me so happy.)


Buz "Danger" Wallick, the creepy beard guy!

Side note: I lost my battle with craft services and surrendered to the strawberry doughnut. Hey, if you're going down in flames, make it spectacular!


No comments:

Post a Comment