Saturday, December 12, 2009

Video Game Awards!!! Part 4

OK, last post. I have a few more red carpet pics for ya. First up, Alyssa Milano blowing a kiss at the camera guys. She's on Castle for one episode on January 11th as Nathan Fillion's long lost love interest.


Anyone else remember her exercise video from the eighties where her tag line was, "Way cool"?


The eighties weren't kind to any of us.

And a new photo of blond cylon Tricia Helfer. You guys have to catch her on the premiere episode of Human Target. Great show! Premieres in January. Mark Valley, Jackie Earle Haley...awesome fight scenes...total win!




Best Music Game:
Beatles: Rockband



How cool! I'm totally obsessed with Rockband. My neighbors are not happy about that. But they keep cooking something that smells like vomit goulash, so fuck 'em.

World Premiere of Halo: Reach! Graphics look pretty damn cool! I'd love to know how much money they've made with all the Halo games. Enough to donate to the "Send Jenna to a Private Beach Fund", I'm sure.

And finally...

Game of the Year: Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Well guys, that's it for the Video Game Awards Live Blogging Extravaganza. It's back out into the rain for me. I had to park 8 blocks away. I'll post links to all my red carpet interviews as soon as they go live. See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment