Monday, November 16, 2009

JoBlo Movie Podcast, Win the Fight Club Blu-ray and The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins

So my Saturday night was spent on my couch with some wine, a rabbit by my ear and the fantastic Johnny Moreno...alright, that part was over Skype. I was filling in for Jim Law on The Good, The Bad and the JoBlo Movie Podcast. (I hear other people go out on Saturday nights) I've been a guest before, but this time, I got to co-host. Poor, poor Moreno. We talked about how the Planet 51 aliens look like Sea Monkeys (Moreno thinks they look like the snot in that cold medicine commercial). I've promised to do a Sea Monkey segment if someone sends me some.



I also somehow managed to draw a parallel between Zombieland and The Road. I swear, it makes sense. Anyway, give it a listen and let me know what you think, OK? By the way, if you win the "caption this" contest (the link is in the intro), you get the Fight Club Blu-ray. Yes, I take bribes.



I'm leaving the Never Sleep Again set in a bit to head over to the Star Trek DVD/Blu-ray release red carpet. Fingers crossed that I get to talk to Nimoy. Or at least try to form a full sentence before hugging him.



Please, PLEASE tell you you've seen Leonard Nimoy's "Ballad of Bilbo Baggins". If you haven't, you can't be my friend until you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment