Friday, October 30, 2009

Today, when the OTHER Jenna Bus(c)h Googles her name, she's going to get MY stuff! ;)

A bunch of stuff went up this morning! I know a bunch of you have seen this already, but the Hawkman part of my interview with the awesome (and smokin') Michael Shanks went up on Huffington Post! He reveals juicy, geeky details about his costume, weapons and what sort of role playing he did as a kid.




Some of you know I do a video segment for the JoBlo Movie Show called "Geek Stuff". Well, this week, it's a bit of a stretch...I'm drinking for science! This week, I taste test Halloween-themed booze (I do this all for you) and paint my face a strange blue.



In other JoBlo news, I have links to the Q&A for Gentlemen Broncos, the new offering from Jared Hess, the man behind Napoleon Dynamite.



Aaand, if you want to know what I actually thought about it, check out my review. I tried to be kind...


Gentlemen Broncos Review

Finally, I ended up getting another day of work on Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy. We just had Jsu Garcia and David Newsom! Damn, I love my job!


No comments:

Post a Comment